Good to see you found us! Welcome.
We are the student squash association 'The Boosters'; the most fun squash association in Nijmegen (and the Netherlands). Our association consists of roughly 80 members that have but one single common interest: Squash! The level of play of our members varies; from players with little experience to competitive members who partake in tournaments. At this moment, Boosters play squash together on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
De Boosters focus on two things: squash and social events. Next to our squash-related activities such as trainings and tournaments we also organize social activities such as get-togethers (borrels) and fun activities.
On this page you'll find more information about the (open) squash activities we are organizing in September and Oktober. It also explains how to sign up!
An impression of the standard Boosters month:
- Elke maandag (19:00-20:00) basistraining (niveau E/D)
- En een wisselende squashactiviteit (20:00-21:30), doorgaans:
- First and third Monday of every month: training by experienced members, and free games;
- Second Monday of every month: Open Clubevening (OCA), where also all non-members are welcome to get to know us and play.
- Fourth and fifth Monday of the month: members-only club evening/toss or the One Night Tournament (ONT)
- Each Wednesday (19:00-21:30) competition training provided by an experienced RSC trainer (Bas Hinten).
- Verspreid over twee blokken (aanvang 19:00 en 20:15).
- Competitive members have priority access to these training sessions.
- Every third Tuesday of the month starting at 20:00: the Borrel at Bar Ruig (Koningstraat 9, Nijmegen). Have some drinks with our members.
- At least once every month at different days and times: activities organized by our activities committee.
Next to that, Boosters members regularly organize spontaneous games nights, clubbing evenings, and more. We also have Whatsapp groups in which you can easily find new squash partners at any given time. And also, some of our members regularly visit external tournaments that you can join. Finally, if you want to play in the regional competition, that's also possible. Remember, nothing is mandatory, everything is possible.