Boosters ladder competition
The squash ladder from De Boosters, the ladder that will never get you wasted!
Get moving and challenge your fellow boosters in an internal competition: the Boosters Squash Ladder. For every level accessible and competitive. To what height can you get?
Information: A ladder is an individual and internal competition where you compete against new opponents once in a while. If you win often, you rise; if you lose (too) much, you go down a spot. Various systems are possible.
Below is an explanation of how our ladder system works:
- The ladder competition is divided into groups of three participants.
- The number of groups depends on the number of participants. Group 1 is the highest group with the strongest players.
- As a participant you play two matches, either best of 3 or best of five games, against the two other players in your group.
- Every round lasts for (nearly) three weeks.
- You are responsible to contact your opponents yourself. You might want to play both of your matches in one go (two more souls the merrier) and to do so, you should meet with the three of you to play a triangular match. Afterwards you might need to compensate for (un)sporty behavior with drinks in the bar!
- After each round, the new groups will be formed. In between subscribing or unscribing is possible (preferably the former, hmm). Check the table below for an overview of playing rounds' dates and duration.
Want to subscribe for the next round?
Below you can find an overview of rounds and dates (without prejudice). Do you want to join? Register here ! If you register before the end of a round, you can possibly join the first round coming up.
|Round||Starting date||End date of round||Calender weeks #||Week of the month|
|1||Monday, November 6st||Friday, 24th of November||45 + 46 + 47||1st + 2nd + 3rd|
|2||Monday, November 27th||Friday, 15th of December||48 + 49 + 50||4th + 1st + 2nd|
|3||Monday, December 18th||vrijdag 12 januari 2024||51 + 52 + 1 + 2||3e + 4e + 1e + 2e|
|4||Monday, January 15th||vrijdag 2 februari 2024||3 + 4 + 5||3e + 4e + 5e|
Do you have any remaining questions? Please send an email to email@example.com or let the members of the technical committee (Yoeri & Aldwin) or the board (Willeke & Roel) know asap!